Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months starting mid of June 2024
. You will get profound insights into the Design of BOSS WW BLACK & Camel for Coats, Lether and Outerwear.What you can expect:
- Researching for inspirational imagery either online or in-store
- Creating, updating and maintaining Inspiration boards as well as internal PLM data
- Assistance during fittings
- Communicating with business partners and coordinating shipments of samples, colour/fabric references, etc.
- Assistance in Lookbook shootings
- Maintaining and building sample reference and/or fabric reference archive
- Assistance with technical sketches (strong skill in Adobe Illustrator is beneficial here)
- You currently studying or recently completed a program in Fashion Design (bonus if there is a good technical knowledge in Coats, Leather or Outerwear)
- You are a motivated and proactive person
- Strong communication skills with an understanding of how to interact in a business dynamic
- Organized and efficient with time management
- You have a strong general knowledge of fabrics and general understanding of garment construction
- You have a good understanding and/or proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), or Clo3D
- Understanding and/or awareness of PLM or similar platform
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.