Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Influencer Marketing (m/f/d) to join our Global Social Media & Influencer Marketing team!
This position will be based in Paris, France.What you can expect:
- Lead and oversee all global influencer marketing initiatives for our brands delivering against strategy and objectives and ensuring high ROI.
- Align with a wide variety of internal stakeholders such as Social Media, Global Art Direction, Global Licenses, Brand Communication, Digital Content Celebrities Relationsand liaise externally with agencies and provide a clear direction internally and to HUGO BOSS subsidiaries.
- Coordinate with external influencer agencies on the overall strategy and projects
- Oversee and coordinate global market activities to make sure the brands' image and strategy are consistent across all markets
- Research and compile influencers proposals and negotiate influencer agreements in cooperation with talent agencies and HB legal department
- Manage campaign roll-out and storytelling on influencers channels, taking into account cadence and audience for each project and ensuring high quality content creation
- Approval and handling of influencer dressing and sponsoring requests
- Actively manage all influencer services for HB events / sponsored events / red carpet appearances (travel organization, stylist booking, photographer etc.)
- Track global influencer budget
- Oversee international and national influencer budget with Team Leader approval
- Supervise structure and protocol for seasonal gifting, pre-orders, product seeding, influencer store visits and product pulls
- Oversee and develop structure and protocol for seasonal gifting, pre-orders, product seeding, influencer store visits and product pulls
- Stay on top of industry trends to cast emerging and cool creators for Instagram and Tik Tok platforms
- Build and maintain professional relationships with influencers, agency partners, stylists and editorial partners
- Bachelor or master level or apprenticeship / graduate degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7+ years experience in social media marketing and/or influencer marketing for a global company; experience in the fashion industry, preferably in a luxury or creative brandis a plus
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly within social media (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok)
- Further experience with social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools and data driven insights. An understanding of major Asian social networks is a plus - WeChat, Weibo, LINE
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong valuable international influencer, stylist and agency network, personal initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Deep background knowledge of fashion industry and market environment and strong fashion sense and awareness of popular culture
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.