To be responsible of the Back of house including basic administration and focusing on stock management in terms of KPIs, Corporate guidelines and procedures. To facilitate the selling process through an impeccable stock maintenance and to be responsible of minimizing the stock losses. To ensure the implementation of guidelines received from the Store Operations Department and Store Manager.
• Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the Corporate procedures and prepare the product to be taken on the sales floor and special areas. Manage the stockroom activities related to Markdown.
• Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
• Organize, manage and perform the products’ counting and the stock takes.
• Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system and to monitor the sales in SAP to organize the stock correctly in terms of sales and to share to Store Manager any critical stock coverage in stores.
• Manage the product flow of Customers’ repairs, including communication with the repair team and customers recalls.
• Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
• Assuring the accomplishment and fulfillment of Ecommerce orders.
• Responsible for the stationary, packaging orders including in store refreshments.
• Ensure all store administration tasks are carried out in line with retail ops manual.
• Regularly send the store maintenance checklist to facility team to ensure store standards are maintained.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Preferably knowledge of SAP system
Good excel knowledge and analysis
High affinity for luxury products
High sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Organized and detail oriented
Mature and assertive
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design