About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
The Gap Inc. Talent Technology team is looking for a Manager to lead the Workday Absence and Time Tracking functional areas. In this role, you will own the end-to-end management of Workday's Absence and Time Tracking functional areas, managing and maintaining technology business processes, configuration, testing, change management, and delivery on a global scale.
You will be the Workday Absence and Time Tracking expert and provide support to the global organization in the areas of day-to-day transactions, continuous improvement, implementation of new features, and designing system configurations to support various business requests and initiatives. A successful Manager will champion collaboration across teams to identify and consider cross functional impacts to any design or configuration improvement.
This role requires specialized Absence and Time Tracking configuration knowledge: creating and maintaining simple to complex absence plans, calculated fields, and integrations (EIBs). Successful Managers in this role will consistently demonstrate self-reliance in using administrator resources and Workday Community to translate business requirements to proposed technical solutions. You will often independently engage with our Benefits and Payroll Center of Excellence Leaders on supporting the design, testing and implementation of scalable Enterprise solutions while maintaining thorough project management operating principles and exceptional communication.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Strategic Decision Making + Critical Thinking:Gather and create Absence requirements and recommend scalable Workday solutions while treating every challenge as an opportunity for improvement and efficiency
- Systems Analysis: Determine how the system should work and how changes will affect outcomes; attentive to details and understanding cross-functional impacts with proactive communication to ensure system changes are holistically considered. Create basic to advanced custom reporting for Absence plans and balances
- Operational Maintenance:Develop and maintain Workday Absence and Time Tracking process operability and ensure all employees are using the system's capabilities appropriately to drive optimal results
- Troubleshooting + Defect Resolution:Develop in-depth cross-functional Workday expertise and apply rigorous logic to troubleshoot and resolve defects utilizing our Gap Inc. case and project management tools
- Continuous Business Process improvement:Identify opportunities to improve our current Absence and Time Tracking processes through technology - and design, configure, test, implement, maintain, communicate, and educate the organization on Workday Time Tracking and Absence plans
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Customer curious and has a passion for enhancing the employee experience through Absence and Time Tracking
- A proven ability in supporting multiple priorities and teams using Enterprise technology like Workday to deploy Time Off plans and Time Tracking practices
- Energized in a collaborative environment; working with other functional leads and technical workstreams - broadening your knowledge across all Workday functional areas
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement while demonstrating a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality while handling sensitive company data
- Excellent communicator across various channels of discussion and facilitation - from email, to Teams, Zoom or equivalent - with a keen ability to listen and synthesize complex requests
- Action-oriented with excellent follow-through skills; works well independently and in teams in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Demonstrated capability to quickly adapt to changes and think outside the box, while still providing solutions at scale
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $95,600 - $137,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.