Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands worldwide.
The Junior Financial Controller will be part of the Southern Europe Finance team, based in the Headquarter in Milan. Main Responsabilities:
- Support the Finance Lead to prepare and load country plans and forecasts into the system.
- Controlling: Monthly costs review and reports
- Provide Financial Analysis and commentary to the management team across Retail, Trade, Finance and Merchandising to help manage business performance, spot trends, variances, and opportunities as well as highlight risks and challenges.
- Running Sales analysis and ad-hoc reports
- Running Consolidated / IFRS reporting for 3 countries (Italy, Spain, Turkey)
- Intercompany reconciliation process
- Collaborating in the implementation of internal control KPIs
- Interaction with all other Corporate departments and EMEA Finance teams
To be the next Junior Financial Controller to join our team, you will have:
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting required
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with stakeholders and industry peers.
- Creativity, team spirit & sense of initiative.
- Experience using Office, JDE, Hyperion Planning is advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Italian, a third language will be considered a plus