6 MONTHS | FULL-TIME | FROM FEBRUARY
We are looking for an engaged and passionateRetail Merchandising Intern
to join our team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- carry out quantitative analysis to define MO ensuring a balanced global product mix
- weekly/Monthly/Seasonal reporting on sales
- supporting the team during the sales compaign period
- help in the elaboration of qualitative analysis on a daily base and sharing the result with collection merchandising and merchandising manager
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Graduate in Economics and Business
- Strong analytical skills;
- Passion and sensitivity for luxury products
- Team player
- Fluent in English.
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."