As On's Head of Supply Chain, you are responsible for leading our Supply Chain Planning, Supply Chain Transformation and Global Logistics teams. You are a visionary leader who can inspire and empower a diverse group of talents, fostering a sense of purpose and ownership.
Your role is pivotal in driving the strategic direction and operational excellence of our supply chain function to ensure the seamless flow of goods and services across our global network. You have deep expertise of end-to-end supply chain operations, from planning, procurement to distribution, and a proven track record of implementing innovative solutions without just settling for "industry standards".
In your role you will partner closely with Sourcing, Regional Commercial and Operations, Product Strategy, Product Operations and Finance teams, as well as with On's Management Board. You will report directly to On's COO.
- Lead all Supply Chain Teams across Supply Chain Planning, Transformation and Logistics and closely collaborate with Sourcing, Regional Commercial and Operations, Product Strategy, Product Operations and Finance teams and On's Management Board
- Develop and drive the overarching global supply chain strategy aligned with On's long-term vision and objectives
- Inspire a culture of operational excellence by encouraging a mindset of continuous improvement and challenging the status quo
- Nurture an extraordinary Supply Chain team, with a focus on team engagement and development, and foster a culture of entrepreneurship, collaboration and inclusivity
- As a key leader in On's extended leadership team, champion, safeguard and evolve On's unique culture, as we continue to grow and ignite more human spirits through movement
- 15+ years of global leadership experience in a highly dynamic Supply Chain environment, in consumer products industries
- You have significant experience in P&L management, specifically in overseeing spending related to inventory and logistics, including transportation and distribution
- You have comprehensive knowledge of End-to-end supply chain management, including Integrated Business Planning (IBP), supply and demand forecasting, inventory planning, and logistics
- You preferably have solid experience in the fields of global warehousing and distribution
- You have a digitisation-first mindset and bring significant experience in data analytics and integrated planning tools
- You bring a wealth of people leadership experience and are a visionary people leader; your biggest passion is to inspire, coach, mentor and develop people and organizations
- You are a strategic yet pragmatic thinker and problem solver with strong business acumen and a natural instinct how to drive operational excellence in Supply Chain
- You are a great inspirational communicator who excels in building strong and meaningful relationships with internal and external team members and stakeholders in a complex reporting organization
- You have an academic background in Business Administration or Supply Chain related fields
- This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland and our working language is English
Meet The Team
We ensure a continuous flow of quality products and information that reach the right place and people in the most efficient and timely manner. Guided by a commitment to operational excellence, we put productivity, efficiency, and quality at the core of our operations. We embody data-driven decision-making, adaptability, resilience and a proactive mindset, while consistently challenging the status quo. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, we meticulously analyze and balance current supply and demand dynamics to support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.