As On's Head of Supply Chain Planning, you are responsible for leading our Supply and Demand Planning and Sales & Operations Planning teams. You are a visionary leader who can inspire and empower a diverse group of talents, fostering a sense of purpose and ownership. Your role is pivotal in driving the strategic direction and operational excellence of our supply chain planning function to ensure the seamless flow of goods and services across our global network. You have in-depth knowledge of end-to-end supply chain operations, deep understanding of how to integrate supply chain planning into the broader organizational strategy, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for guiding and fostering the growth of people and organizations.
In your role you will partner closely with Sourcing, Regional Sales, Commercial and Operations, Product Strategy, Product Operations and Finance teams. You will report to the Head of Supply Chain.
- Lead Supply and Demand Planning and Sales & Operations Planning teams and closely collaborate with Sourcing, Regional Sales, Commercial and Operations, Product Strategy, Product Operations and Finance teams
- Develop and drive the supply chain planning strategy and strategic initiatives aligned with On's integrated business planning and long-term vision and objectives
- Shape the future of the organization through innovation and planning excellence, to ensure product availability and unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Nurture an extraordinary team, with a focus on team engagement and development, and foster a culture of entrepreneurship, collaboration and inclusivity
- As a key leader in On's extended leadership team, champion, safeguard and evolve On's unique culture, as we continue to grow and ignite more human spirits through movement.
- 15+ years of experience in a highly dynamic Supply Chain environment, in consumer products industries
- You have deep knowledge and successful track record of end-to-end supply chain management, including Integrated Business Planning, supply, demand, and inventory planning, and B2B/DTC order fulfillment
- You are a a strategic yet pragmatic thinker and problem solver, with sharp business acumen and a natural instinct to make the best business decision based on imperfect information
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which enable you to build meaningful relationships and work seamlessly with other functions, to create an integrated and synchronized supply chain ecosystem
- You bring a wealth of experience in leading teams of senior leaders, and you are able to inspire, motivate, coach and guide teams towards a common purpose and goals
- You have a deep understanding of data analytics, paired with the ability to use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and drive key initiatives
- You are familiar with supply chain planning softwares and technologies
- You have an academic background in Business Administration or Supply Chain related fields
- This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland and our working language is English
Meet The Team
We ensure a continuous flow of quality products and information that reach the right place and people in the most efficient and timely manner. Guided by a commitment to operational excellence, we put productivity, efficiency, and quality at the core of our operations. We embody data-driven decision-making, adaptability, resilience and a proactive mindset, while consistently challenging the status quo. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, we meticulously analyze and balance current supply and demand dynamics to support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.