At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for the administration of Burberry's employee global share schemes across 33 countries, with the objective of ensuring that all share plans are administered adhering to the relevant plan rules, procedures, guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements.
To deliver a first-class share plan service with a global remit, providing excellent technical support and guidance to employees and ex-employees across the business.
To ensure efficient and effective day to day delivery of share plan process activities, delivering with a continuous improvement mind-set.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective and compliant administration of all Burberry share plans (covering both all-employee and discretionary share plans in the UK and globally)
- Annual events (such as invitations, awards, vestings and maturities)
- Support activities required to successfully operate the share plans (including weekly allotments, reporting requirements, leaver maintenance, payroll aspects and global mobility considerations)
- Ensure compliance with the various plan rules, tax and legal obligations and internal governance requirements.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, Reward Managers, Reward COE, Company Secretariat, Finance and Payroll.
- Provide analytical support on share plans for the Share Plan Manager and the Reward CoE team to support projects and strategic decision making
- Apply understanding process excellence to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
- Work closely with the process owners, HR Admin, Payroll, Manager and Advisors to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practical implications and exceptions
- Previous knowledge and experience in all employee and discretionary plan administration globally
- Good understanding of the legislation and regulatory framework that govern share plans
- Strong IT skills (proficient with Excel to advanced level preferred)
- Action-orientated with strong planning and organising skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally attained the Certificate in Employee Share Plans or working towards the qualification
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || HR || BBS - HR SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||