At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Burberry is recruiting a Financial Analyst to join and support the EMEIA team provide Commercial Finance support to key stakeholders including Senior Finance Manager, Operational Managers. In this position, you will be fully dedicated to support the business and be responsible for managing the full sub regional P&L, new projects, investments appraisals and sub regional productivity.RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are able to support the EMEIA Sub-Regional Senior Finance Manager to drive profitability in UK Mainline Business
- You will participate in completing the overall monthly Retail P&L's reviews, ensuring financial information is accurate and robust
- You will work with the Finance and Operational Managers to produce robust and timely Forecasts and Budgets for operating expenses lines
- You are able to challenge performance of stores and work with the Senior Finance Manager and Operational Manager to have an overall understanding of the business, adding value by looking for opportunities and following up on these with the relevant teams
- You will be required to produce results and reporting on key KPIs monitoring stores performance
- Partly Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Business Partnering experience
- Commercial outlook
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Good team player; prioritise skills within tight timescales; attention to detail.
- Strong analytical background, with a good attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel Skills
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.