Something Extraordinary Every Day™
In this exciting and varied role, as Retail Manager
you will align operational activities and retail initiatives within La Roca Village to ensure we achieve targets and are providing an outstanding guest experience.
With a particular focus on streetwear this Retail Manager
will work closely with and challenge our partnered brands to ensure we are driving innovation to reflect our growing demand in this space.
What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Establish and develop strong relationships with existing brands, both at store and headquarter levels, to ensure their daily operational performance achieves set targets
- Work as part of the retail team providing information with supporting analysis, to Retail Director and/or Deputy Retail Director
- Work with the leasing and operating teams (Hospitality, Retail Development and Operations) to ensure smooth implementation of programmes
- Input to training needs analysis and suggested programmes of store staff development
- Communicate Brand Mystery Shopper Programme and provide analysis and output and agreed action plans to store managers and brand head quarters
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Proven retail operational experience in luxury or premium fashion or beauty
- Clear analytical capabilities, structured approach, and an eye for detail
- Ability to work well across all levels within the business and with all customers
- A customer focused approach with an innate understanding of quality service
- Fluent in English and Spanish, any other European language beneficial
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by:
Looking after you: You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, personal travel insurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations
Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
Championing you: you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!
nd creativity is encouraged