Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, Global Product HUB sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
For our Business Strategy Team who is in charge of guarantee Company Strategy (Claim 5) deployment, analysis and reporting and stream the business digitalization, we are searching for a new active member who will fulfill the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Be the reference for all Global interfaces (HQ functions and global markets) as well as internal Business Units for all projects implementation impacting on Business Strategy;
- Be actively involved in all main relevant projects assigned to the function such as Supply Chain digitalization (SAP S/4, Supply chain TWIN, Traceability, Control Tower, etc), PLM new system support in integration and business processes revision, 3D development strategy definition & deployment, Loyalty 3.0, Digital product passport;
- Perform project requirement receipts, evaluation, tailoring, testing and roll out according to internal processes;
- Guarantee project fulfilment in term of corporate guidelines, Ticino necessities assessment, timeline, costs and law compliance;
- Monitor project ROI with controlling and provide reporting;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to stake holders and internal clients;
- Perform support in project comprehension and project group effectiveness.
- Have previous experience in similar role developed in consultancy firms or international companies with a complex organization and digitalization stream;
- Proven role in implementation of international project with high level of interfaces;
- Project management background and a high Independent and self-organized mindset;
- Goal driven with a high sensibility on process and costs;
- Open to embrace change, with a focus on customer-centricity;
- Communication and networking skills.
- Great team work attitude
- Fluent in English.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Wellbeing activities and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <