Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are currently seeking for a dedicated team player (m/f/d) to join us starting from now or later for a duration of 6 months. A dynamic team of experts, a culture of collaboration, and plenty of space for your creativity and innovation. We foster an open environment with flat hierarchies where your voice matters, and your contribution is valued.What you can expect:
- Crafting reports to measure how we are doing in sourcing, costing, product development, supply chain, and logistics
- Working closely with our teams in different departments
- Always finding ways to make things better by analyzing and tweaking processes to reach our company goals
- Helping out with cost-benefit analyses - from dreaming up a product to getting it to our global warehouse hangouts
- Adding your touch to the growth of our Business Analysis (BI) systems
- Ongoing or completed studies in business administration or industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on controlling and/or supply chain management
- Interest in topics related to controlling and preferably some experience in this field and/or supply chain management
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation and thirst for knowledge
- Fluent in English and proficient in using MS Excel and PowerPoint
#LI-OC1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.