We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing luxury leather goods brand. This exciting and dynamic opportunity requires strong project management skills, initiative, and the ability to multi-task. This versatile role has huge room for growth and for learning a wide range of skills within a passionate team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project managing all e-commerce photography and videography shoots (this includes, but is not limited to, organising the logistics prior to and during the shoots, drafting call sheets and shotlists in line with e-commerce needs, packing samples, securing the team, communicating retouch notes)
- Project managing the commercial content creation daily and ensuring all assets (copy, visuals) are ready and approved in time for deadlines in line with the comms calendar. Ensure all stakeholders have access to the assets and tools they require and manage their deliveries in line with plan.
- Liaising with the various team members to pass off e-commerce assets and needs (use of Trello boards and email follow-ups.
- Owning samples management (this includes, but is not limited to, organising samples and keeping records of all movements and following up for returns, preparing samples for all shoots, events and press requests, booking courier and DHL collections).
- Researching competitor communications and e-commerce websites.
- Work with e-commerce team on idea generation for photography development, for example 3D images and video.
- Owning, organising, and developing our in-house props and fashion closet.
- Other day-to-day and ad hoc admin tasks.
Essentials Skills & Qualifications
- A resourceful and motivated self-starter with great initiative, work ethic and the ability to plan ahead
- Strong project management skills Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Team player with strong communication skills and willingness to help is needed,
- Confident presenter with excellent knowledge of Google Drive, excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus but not required
- Prior experience working in luxury and on set preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Right to work in the UK