Join us in spearheading the evolution of our global DTC retail stores at On. We're seeking a motivated Retail Fixture Designer to play a pivotal role in shaping the future retail fixture concepts of our brand.
In this role, you'll be crafting innovative designs for new fixtures while elevating existing ones. Your expertise will extend to curating and managing our global fixture catalogue and training your colleagues on fixture updates and revisions. Furthermore, you are the technical expert for our manufacturing vendors and project managers when your designs hit production and are being introduced to our new stores.
As a key member of our cross-functional, international retail design team, you'll report to the Retail Design Concepts Lead and collaborate closely with retail architects, visual merchandisers, campaign designers and colleagues in the spatial activations team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a creative and detail-oriented individual to contribute to the visual identity and functionality of our retail spaces. If you have a passion for design and love for innovation, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
- Design new fixtures and elevate existing ones whilst meeting functional and aesthetic requirements
- Prepare technical fixture drawings in 2D and 3D for architects, retail designers and millworkers
- Revise and comment on fixture production drawings provided by our manufacturing vendors
- Participate and support in fixture prototype reviews and discussions
- Maintain and manage the global fixture catalogue files and database to ensure the correct fixture drawings are shared with the stakeholders and launched for production
- Support the maintenance of the fixture-dedicated blocks within the architectural design template and working file in AutoCAD
- Prepare visualizations, documentation and usage guidelines to introduce new fixture designs to the concept
- Train internal and external partners on the design, engineering and material allocation of the fixture designs
- University degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, 3D Design or other relevant field
- Experience in fixture design, preferably within the fashion retail industry
- Proficiency in SketchUp and AutoCAD, additional knowledge in Rhino, Blender or Fusion is an advantage
- Strong understanding of materials, manufacturing processes and construction techniques relevant to shop fixtures and furniture
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for design aesthetics
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We sometimes sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to connect and engage with communities. If you're bursting with original ideas, with the strategic mindset to back them up and the skills, and drive to see them realized, this is the team for you.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.