As one of our Retail Merchandising Allocators, you will be supporting the product and stock management for our stores in the US.
You will be in charge of the stock management in our Retail stores in the US to ensure accurate stock levels. In addition, you will close feedback loops between customers, store teams and HQ product and merchandising teams to help improve our overarching product and assortment strategy for DTC Retail and beyond.
- Manage replen power app to make sure the automated replenishments are running as planned for each store.
- Monitor and regularly update Minimum stock levels in the replen app according to the sales trends and seasons in each store to ensure accurate replenishments.
- Prepare initial stock orders for store openings.
- Prepare launches calculating the stock needed in each store and communicating any relevant information to key stakeholders.
- Create and coordinate stock consolidations to the warehouse and between stores. (e.g. Ltd editions)
- Deal with stock requests from stores and have regular feedback cycles with store teams.
- Monitor the effectiveness & efficiency of product allocation processes.
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Previous work experience in Fashion or sports industry is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo with an appetite for relentless improvement
- You are able to transform data into a clear message and have a good level of Excel knowledge
- Curiosity to work across different cultures and regions
Meet The Team
The Retail Merchandising team is supporting On, as one of the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, with our own retail stores operations and expansion. You will work closely with demand planners and store leaders to ensure stores have the right stock, at the right time and with the right quantities. Additionally, you will be working closely with our visual merchandising team to communicate stock availability, cancellations and delays. And, of course, you will be collaborating with our stores directly, by supporting with sales analysis and help create business and operations relevant insights.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.