As one of our Retail Merchandising Planners, you will be supporting the product strategy, sales analysis, and forecasts to ensure the right product at the right time and in the right quantities in each store.
By analyzing the sales and the demand of each store, region and category, you will be able to create effective product strategies for different types of stores. You will create assortment selections, support in sales planning and help build the retail Merchandising team from scratch, which means that you will be part of the most exciting projects of store openings in EMEA.
- Build sales analysis reports across regions, stores and categories that allow key stakeholders (Store leaders, head of sales, VM, Marketing, product managers, etc) to access and understand information in a simple way.
- Proactively communicate sales analysis insights and take actions based on results.
- Support the creation of assortment strategies in each store/region by category.
- Support the selection of the retail stores' assortment in your region and forecast quantities per model and color level.
- Plan forecasts of Limited editions and lease with visual merchandising and trade marketing to ensure that stores receive their support.
- Monthly check of sales targets vs actual sales, update strategic and financial teams of any unexpected trend and propose a new forecast.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the fashion, outdoor or sports industry.
- You are highly analytical and have a good level of Excel knowledge
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo with an appetite for relentless improvement
- Curiosity to work across different cultures and regions
Meet The Team
The Retail Merchandising team is supporting On, as one of the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, with our own retail stores operations and expansion. You will be working closely with Demand planners to understand global cross-channel stock situations and be able to support the Merchandising allocators taking decisions. You will also collaborate with wholesale and Ecommerce Merchandisers to look for product related synergies across channels. Working closely with the stores, you will partner with Store leaders and Merchandising allocators to understand the demand and their needs, gathering product feedback, sharing it with key stakeholders and driving best practices.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.