an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with the best Retail Team in the industry.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive special offers.
- We will help you become great at what you love - Our Retail Excellence Programs in Styling, Coaching, Brand Ambassador (just to name a few) and supportive Retail Leaders are there to support you each step of the way
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
As a Tory BurchDistrict Manager(DM) you are in a unique position to develop and coach your teams, expand our customer base and influence the business in a tight geographic market that includes six or more stores. The role requires the ability to engage with your teams and customers, coupled with the ability to think strategically with vision around driving your business to the next level...and everything in between.
A successful DM will demonstrate the ability to objectively assess the current state of the business through multiple sources- financials, customer feedback, employee performance, morale, etc. and find ways to improve all fronts with creativity, hard work and leadership. Ideal candidates will consistently demonstrate a customer focus, role model collaboration and operation excellence and will excel at identifying, managing and developing top talent.A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be overseeing the development of clientele relationships and driving business initiatives, setting clear goals and expectations and holding people accountable to high standards of excellence, or building a world class team who strives to create an exceptional retail experience. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of people who share your passion for excellence.To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 7- 10 years retail store management experience, previous multi-store management preferred
- A genuine enthusiasm about the fashion industry and product
- Proven ability to drive sales and motivate teams through honesty, kindness, passion, humility, integrity, compassion, excellence and humor (all of our values)
- Ability to be agile and change course when necessary
- Excellent business development and communication skills
The Retail Team is a dynamic group of professionals, connecting our brand to customers through people management, building a world class talent pool, and driving business initiatives and results. By tapping into our relationships with customers, we are able to build brand awareness, promote new product assortments, and generate positive coverage of our company, our collections, and our Foundation. We work hard and have fun while doing it!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 140,000.00 USD - 165,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .