The Planner, Wholesale (Womens Apparel, Calvin Klein) will be an active partner in managing the total lifecycle of the Women's Apparel wholesale business, preparing forecasts, and evaluating performance for our wholesale partners. The Planner will lead in the development of seasonal business plans to help formulate strategic initiatives to manage budgets and forecasts. In addition, the Planner will ensure timely and accurate communication of weekly, monthly, and seasonal selling/analysis. This position collaborates heavily with sales, demand planning, and retailer account partners to achieve our financial and company goals.Responsibilities:
- Build pre-season sales, inventory, markdown and margin plans by account
- Develop seasonal targets featuring strategic business plans and growth opportunities
- Participate in buy review with merchants and sales team to ensure appropriate breadth and depth of key programs
- Create and manage bridge plans for market to ensure proposal is built based on key program strategies and sku
- Analyze and prepare hindsight documents to measure past performance to inform future planning & buys
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management - prepare the meeting materials including sales plans, account histories & other supporting documents as needed
- Create OTB, by door sales and stock plans by account
- Weekly analysis of total channel, style, and door selling by account
- Track performance weekly by door and program - communicate to teams to quickly react to affect trend.
- Present weekly to senior management on brand performance
- Maintain by account seasonal OTB and recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns.
- Reforecast projections at a sales and receipt level
- Monthly analysis of business- recommend future receipt adjustments, capitalize on future growth opportunities, potential risks or opportunities
- Work with Sales counterpart to ensure monthly shipping forecast is achieved
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement
- Analyze & communicate by sales/stock performance by door group/promotional tier
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.#LI-HYBRID
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in merchandising, planning, or distribution
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (advanced functions/Pivot Tables) and strong Powerpoint skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong time management skill and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in Wholesale Planning, preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH