Following the path traced by the founder Ermenegildo over 110 years ago, ZEGNA is now internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand. Established as a fabric maker in the mountains of Piedmont, ZEGNA is part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Ermenegildo Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury ready-to-wear and accessories under both the ZEGNA and Thom Browne brands to over 500 stores. The Group also operates TOM FORD FASHION through a long-term license agreement with The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. to over 100 stores. As of 30th September 2023, ZEGNA has 403 stores of which 242 are directly operated. The brand remains committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Accounts Payable Associate
for Zegna, you will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions for Zegna Canada, as well as T&E for both Zegna USA and Zegna Canada. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Setting up and maintaining vendors
- Processing invoices and payments (via checks, wire, and ACH), including monthly rent and intercompany activity.
- Managing Accounts Payable inbox, forwarding invoices to the appropriate party for approval, and replying to vendor inquiries.
- Processing expense reports in Concur, along with enforcing expense policy; coding expenses, and communicating with outside vendors and all internal divisions. New hire T&E training
- Record invoices in foreign currencies
- Support SOX procedures
- Managing Amex supplemental departmental card coding and posting process.
- Preparing vendor analysis and reconciliations
- Assisting in month-end closing
- Preparing periodic sustainability reports on electric and gas usage for all US locations.
- Support AP Manager and AP Supervisor in ad-hoc tasks
- Miscellaneous projects as needed
- Minimum two years of accounts payable experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and follow-through skills
- Strong computer skills; Word and Excel. SAP experience is preferred and Concur experience a plus.
- $65k-$70k USD