Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team, the HRIS & Compensation Coordinator
will support the administration of all employee transactions within our HRIS system (SAP) and compensated related tasks and projects supporting the Sr. Director, Total Rewards. In addition, the HRIS & Compensation Coordinator
will serve as a point-of-contact for all general HRIS and onboarding inquiries.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Enter and maintain employee data and organizational changes in the HRIS system
- Provide administrative support on the data management of all benefit administration platforms
- Confirm accuracy and integrity of all data entered and assure information is available on a timely basis
- Assist with the new hire onboarding paperwork process to ensure accurate employment records are maintained and the timely completion of I-9s
- Support with data imports and perform scheduled audits to ensure data integrity is maintained at all times
- Assist with scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs
- Assist with responding, troubleshooting, and resolving IT tickets routed to the SAP HR Team
- Support the HRIS Team to resolve system discrepancies between SAP and other system integrations
- Participate in other HRIS-related projects and assists in the testing and documentation of new processes and procedures
- Participate in regular benchmarking processes and analyze industry data to evaluate roles and determine competitiveness of salaries and total compensation by market.
- Provide support throughout the entire Performance Management Cycle including but not limited to administering the annual process for salary increases, validation of data, and communication distribution.
- Support the planning and administration of Company and business unit bonus plans.
- Assist in the development and implementation of salary administration, compensation policies, and variable pay plans (e.g., merit, annual incentives, bonuses, awards, sales commission, etc.) for salary administration including policy review and pay structure development
- Support the Sr. Director, Total Rewards on US and Canada Corporate Budget and Headcount planning
- Provide support on all HR and Compensation projects and initiatives
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties and assignments as required.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources, Compensation experience preferred
- HRIS data entry experience preferred, SAP knowledge a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Intermediate or Advanced Excel experience required
- Strong attention to detail with a strong emphasis on maintaining data integrity
- Maintain strict confidentiality; exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential information
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to stay organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected pay range for this position is $24.00 - $28.00 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <