The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about the Client Experience & Events?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
The Regional Client Experience & Events Manager works with the Client Relations and High Jewelry Director, South Asia Pacific for the development, implementation, and management of regional events. These events include HJ events, store openings, Client events and presentations, in store events and partnership events. Responsibilities In Store Activations and Client Experience
Act as the Regional Coordinator for Blue Book Events
- Focus on Clienteling Experience enhancements in store, ensuring high quality execution and monitoring. Experiences inclusive of; Hospitality menus, Services, Special moments, Client Communication
- Work with local teams to develop in store events calendar and create new in-store event concepts, and in store activation strategies for different countries
- Monitor market trends and competitive activities on various client experience topics
- Devise strategies for partnership opportunities for new client recruitment
- Work closely with Market Leaders and Client Relationship Managers to drive partnership initiatives
- Identify potential partnership opportunities that can work for different countries
- Liaise with internal and external parties to formulate opportunities for new client acquisition
Project manage the co-ordination of Regional High Jewelry events, specifically in the areas of client journey and experience; hospitality, entertainment sourcing, logistical coordination, F&B selection
- Coordinate client attendance lists, client advisors, and details of travel plans
- Develop Client Experience Roadmap to offer personalized experiences for each one of our Blue Book Clients
- Partner with Client Advisors and Retail leaders to entertain and engage VIC clients internationally
Client Gifting Management & Potential Partnership Opportunities
- Assist to develop and implement Tiffany's regional High Jewelry events, specifically in preparing a luxurious and seamless client experience, managing logistics and daily operations.
- Coordinate with NY on events concepts with regards to receiving guidelines
- Provide a weekly update on projects with detailed list of outstanding issues
- Identify, evaluate and supervise the appointed contractors / services suppliers to ensure the services are delivered in accordance to their scope, roles and responsibilities, and monitor the work progress of all co-op parties
- Work out proposals with Client Relations & High Jewelry Director for vendor selection, actively involved in the process of negotiation and appointments.
- Implement and monitor the refinement of all elements, ensuring the best standards and level of service.
- Monitor the performance of the events; produce analytical and management reports; maintain photo records.
- Gift coordination with NY and suppliers in region
- Co-ordination with internal departments
- Build, assist and maintain control of event budgets
- Define client gifting program within South Asia Pacific, source and produce localized VIP gifts
- Study the best practices and competition on the treatment and gifting offering
- Not limited by physical assets and functional scope, extend the treatment and experience all through the client journey
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury market
- Solid experience to execute different types and scale of events
- Creative, detail oriented, focused and open to new ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Team player
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment, grasp concepts and new procedures quickly
- Ability to deliver quality work under tight working timeline and manage outside vendors efficiently
- Degree qualification preferred