Retail analyst Intern for the Home & Accessories team will support execution of all aspects of financial and business analytical strategies. This position will support H&A Retail Analyst.
Support for H&A global sales analysis and analytical tool management:
- Assist with building and maintaining merchandising sales reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual, LTD) and tools (sku roll up, etc)
- Assist with any executive meeting preparation (i.e. divisional meetings, zone president meetings, global regional walk throughs, etc)
- Assist with analysis on monthly sales forecast from Demand Planning
- Partner with Sourcing to keep track of on order report and status of shipments for H&A products
- Assist with maintaining inventory management tool (active/discontinued report, T-flags, E-flags, current OH Inv, etc)
- Assist with merchandising system management (AA, ATLAS) and assortment validation
- Agile, flexible, and fluid mindset
- Ability to react quickly based on business needs, a strong business mindset
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet shifting deadlines
- Analytical mindset, thinks strategically and demonstrates a desire to learn and embrace all challenges and tasks, including ad hoc projects
- Advanced Excel skills and adaptability to new software and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
Candidate with a strong background in Finance or Business Management (open to MBA candidates or post-graduation candidates) Internship Details
- Dates : This position will begin on June 3rd and end on August 9th. Candidates are asked to be available to work for the entire 10-week program.
- Location: This position is in-person, based out of our New York City office OR New Jersey office
- Salary : Compensation for this position is $25 per hour working a total of 40 hours per week.