Carhartt WIP is part of the WIP Trading AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for you as (Junior) Product Owner (m/f/x).
- You are responsible for the further development of our online shop using agile methods.
- You develop product strategies and implement them in a targeted manner.
- Prioritizing the tasks on the roadmap and managing the product backlog, including the creation of user stories, epics and bug tickets are part of your daily business
- You ensure a smooth user experience and are responsible for its continuous improvement.
- You enjoy analyzing market trends and the competitors to identify opportunities and risks.
- You support software testing once user stories have been implemented and need to be tested and deployed.
- You work closely with developers, designers, product managers and software testers and support the lead product manager in day-to-day business.
- You have completed a technical/economic study or apprenticeship and have relevant professional experience as a (junior) product owner or manager.
- You have good knowledge of agile methods and are confident in using Jira and Confluence.
- You are enthusiastic about digital trends and technical innovations.
- You have a passion for e-commerce and a deep understanding of the needs of our target groups
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are one of your strengths.
- You have strong organizational and solution-oriented skills and are highly self-motivated to work independently.
- Very good analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
- Be part of the progress - find your place in our unique WIP culture.
- As part of the WIP-Crew you have the chance to connect at our events or just have fun.
- Your closet benefits from our staff discounts.
- Your future, our upgrade - we subsidize your company pension scheme by 100%.
- Your well-being is important to us - we contribute to this with free beverages.
Berlin / Germany