We are looking for a passionate and engaged intern to join our Design team, in our HQ in Milan. MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Supporting design research, preparing visual tools, creating mood and colour boards
- Supporting coordination with the Product Team ensuring alignment with collection launches after fittings, creating and updating the collection recap, adding new sketches and fabrics allocation
- Liaising with other departments in order to maintain relations with external and internal stakeholder
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design, with a focus on menswear, is preferable
- A collaborative, communicative, and proactive approach to work
- A strong interest in the brand and curious to explore the Moncler world
- Knowledge of textile and material construction and properties
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."