Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced Global Marketing and Campaigns Manager to drive our ambitious growth plans. Your role involves planning and implementing top-tier marketing campaigns that successfully drive business growth ambitions, whilst elevating the brand internationally.
As a key member of our marketing team, you'll be pivotal in developing our brand and increasing our retail, DTC and wholesale business, in line with our values and business objectives. Collaborating closely with the wider marketing team, retail, ecommerce, and wholesale teams, your focus will be on executing impactful brand marketing, events, pop-ups, and digital activations to enhance buyer and consumer confidence in Strathberry worldwide.
This role offers a great opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth of an ambitious brand at a time of exciting change and will suit a marketing professional with experience working with other brands.
Please note: this role is full-time, with a hybrid model of blended home (2 days) and office working (3 days) in Edinburgh city centre. Travel will also be required between our London office and Edinburgh HQ.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being the central owner of brand campaigns/projects, product and collaboration launches, working alongside PR, retail, wholesale and ecommerce to align and execute launches across internal and external channels, that include our retail stores, wholesale partners and our online channels. This includes event management; planning and execution of all retail window schemes and instore visuals; management of editorial blog, including copywriting, image selection and scheduling; and partnership with 3rd parties that can increase the reach of our campaigns.
- Planning and execution of wholesale marketing activities to support sell-in and sell-though. This includes creating compelling campaign presentations and materials, in collaboration with the wholesale team, that resonate with our target wholesale accounts and increase product demand.
- Overseeing marketing operational activity, including creation of marketing materials; managing budgets for specific projects and reporting on performance; identifying key market trends, competitor activities, and consumer behaviours to capitalise on opportunities.
As a star candidate for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You’ll have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in brand-side marketing with luxury goods/fashion, ideally with experience working at a global level in the UK, US, Europe and Asia. You will ideally have trade experience with known department stores and opinion-leading readers.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which are essential for conveying the brand messages to a global audience. You will have cultural awareness, and an understanding of the importance of brands connecting within the cultural space.
- You will be highly organised, with demonstrable project management experience, and have strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and provide analysis on key metrics.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to changing priorities and taking advantage of opportunities to achieve goals.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively to build and maintain relationships across internal and external teams, including with agencies and/or external suppliers.