As the world's fastest-growing premium sportswear brand, we've built our reputation on products that help people move - and it's our ground-breaking technologies that make our shoes and apparel unique in the market. We're looking for a Product & Innovation Communications Lead to own our innovation storytelling across all channels. Reporting to the Global Head of Copy, this highly collaborative role will craft and own narratives, then keep us consistent, impactful and engaging as we deliver our product USPs across our digital and physical channels.
- Lead development of key narratives for new technologies, working in close collaboration with product and marketing teams across the business
- Create toolkits to guide all teams as they build campaigns or retail spaces showcasing the product/technology, acting as a center of excellence for 'how' we communicate
- Support and consult on product and technology storytelling as it's rolled out across all channels, ensuring we're correct, consistent and clear at every touchpoint
- Build positive, open, trusting relationships with teams across the business
- Work with our consumer insights and SEO teams to evolve our approach
- Research to keep our product and innovation storytelling and approach fresh and ahead of the competition, as the in-house expert
- Minimum 7+ years' copywriting, creative or editorial experience in the product/technology/innovation space
- A passion for translating big, complex ideas into impactful customer-focused storytelling and a knack of knowing when to simplify and when to go into detail for various audiences
- Confidence in presenting, selling in and owning product narratives with stakeholders at all levels
- A dedication to working collaboratively to bring ideas to life across multiple channels
- Excel in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is the norm
- Tenacious, proactive and positive in building cross-functional relationships and processes
- Native English speaker
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We sometimes sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to connect and engage with communities. If you're bursting with original ideas, with the strategic mindset to back them up and the skills, and drive to see them realized, this is the team for you.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.