As an Ecommerce Merchandise Coordinator you’re customer obsessed and view merchandising as both a science and an art. You love analyzing ecommerce shopping experiences and how products are displayed, recommended, and curated. You love to learn, are always curious, and have an extreme eye for detail. You are resourceful and have a track record of getting stuff done. This position will work closely with the Brand, CX, and Planning teams, reports directly to the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager, and resides in New York City (ideal candidate is local to NYC Metropolitan area).
- Manage product catalogs for both US and EU from creation to maintenance
- Coordinate and track all phases of the asset creation process to ensure all relevant styles are captured and launched on time, working with internal teams to drive optimization of product copy and images
- Execute category merchandising using pre-defined strategies, inventory levels and selling data, while ensuring products featured in digital marketing channels are displayed in relevant locations on site
- Daily QA of site experience: reviewing onsite copy and product attributes, merchandising and site functionality
- Ensuring on-site stock availability by monitoring inventory data through inventory management system
- Assist with writing product detail copy for site, using internal documents to guide
- Execute on-site markdowns and merchandise collection pages where necessary
- Maintain assortment sheets, pricing files, reconciling on orders
- Report weekly, monthly, and seasonally on category and product performance
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate when needed, proactively identifying and implementing process improvements
- Assist Ecommerce Merchandising Manager with merchandising strategies, staying up to date with current trends and best practices
- Support team with ad hoc reporting needs: promotion recaps, site merchandising features, market preparation, competitive analysis
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required
- 0 – 2 years of experience in ecommerce, merchandising, digital marketing or related field
- Shopify Plus experience and advanced Excel skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools strongly preferred
- Strong retail math/financial acumen is critical in achieving tactical objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong follow up and follow through, and passion for quality without compromising deadlines
- Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various people in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities and manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in all of Microsoft Office/Suite