Following the path traced by the founder Ermenegildo over 110 years ago, ZEGNA is now internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand. Established as a fabric maker in the mountains of Piedmont, ZEGNA is part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Ermenegildo Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury ready-to-wear and accessories under both the ZEGNA and Thom Browne brands to over 500 stores. The Group also operates TOM FORD FASHION through a long-term license agreement with The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. to over 100 stores. As of 30th September 2023, ZEGNA has 403 stores of which 242 are directly operated. The brand remains committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As a MTM Manager
for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Made to Measure team. In collaboration with the MTM team, you will promote and advocate the continued development of Made to Measure services to Zegna customers through a world class personalized experience.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: Business Development
Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Account analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Responsible for the continued development of the MTM business.
- Analyze wholesale reports in order to pro-actively provide input to continued wholesale opportunities.
- Assist in the organization and preparation for MTM/VIP events/Trunk Shows.
- Understand pricing structure of competing businesses and make pricing recommendations to relevant functions accordingly.
- MTM seasonal preparation activities; spearhead the preparation and shipment of our seasonal albums/bunches; support in the preparation of the price lists and the preparation of the Seasonal Selling Instructions.
- Ensure the highest levels of MTM services are provided and that the customer receives the 'perfect' fit for his body silhouette.
- Reinforce standards on MTM services to minimize rejection rates.
- Assist in managing customer complaints by providing technical assistance and escalating complaints when needed.
- Support MTM/ VIP and marketing events.
- Provide services for MTM customers upon request.
- Obtain feedback on products and services from customers and communicate to line manager.
- Thorough knowledge of products as to inspire customers' trust especially with regards to providing styling advice.
- Consolidate customer complaints with regards to product in terms of accuracy of measurement and other manufacturing faults and report to line manager.
- Recommend solutions and expedite process to meet customer's needs.
- Work with MTM Administrators to manage any delivery or customs issues for product imports
- MTM reporting: using Interactive Report, produce weekly and monthly sell-out analysis
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ensure that all staff are able to communicate effectively to customers on MTM services.
- Communicate with store manager or DSA to procure feedback and problem solve.
- Organize and deliver MTM training in the Stores; including product measurement training and order processing overview.
- Relevant experience of 2-3 years in providing MTM related service
- Bachelor's degree in Business ore related field required
- Key role in organizing and managing MTM related events successfully.
- Proven record in consistently providing and ensuring customer service that communicates luxury.
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge and understanding of products and Zegna collection.
- Team leadership experience includes coaching operational, technical as well as customer care skills
- Experience with driving performance and achieving results through cross function collaboration
- $80,000-$90,000 (+ incentives) based on experience.