Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, Global Product HUB sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
As a member of the Human Resources team and reporting directly to the Head of HR, this role will take on the responsibility of leading the Talent team for HUGO BOSS Ticino Global Product Hub. The main areas of focus will include talent acquisition, employer branding, learning and development processes and tools, and talent management journey What you can expect:
- Lead employment branding and talent attraction initiatives.
- Guide and enhance the talent acquisition model, plans, and achievements.
- Ensure an effective performance management process and deployment of tools.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of career development strategies and tools.
- Oversee the development plan program and implement succession planning and development initiatives at local and global levels.
- Design and implement a learning catalog proposition that is continuously integrated with business streams, evolving competency models, and individual development needs.
- Roll out internal global talent innovation programs, adjusting them in terms of timeline, resources, and content.
- Actively collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence in Switzerland and all global functional interfaces to maintain alignment with business needs, strategy, and operational models.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with HR services providers such as headhunters, temporary staff providers, training, and consultancy agencies.
- Responsible for talent acquisition and training budget.
- Provide in-depth analysis of HR KPIs and functional reporting.
- Over 10 years of experience in a similar position, with a combination of consultancy and corporate environment experience (plus).
- Previous experience in the fashion/sporting goods industry, particularly in a multicultural context, is a strong advantage.
- Open to learning and embracing change, with a focus on digitalization and customer-centricity.
- Highly effective and organized, with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Passionate about data-driven decision making.
- Able to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Wellbeing activities and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <