Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As an experienced buyer, you have the opportunity to join the prestigious team at HUGO BOSS AU. As one of the leading global fashion brands, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional products and experiences to our customers. With a strong focus on quality, innovation, and style, our team is responsible for curating and selecting premium menswear categories for discerning customers across the SEAPAC markets of Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand. This role presents an exciting opportunity for you to contribute to the success of our brand and play a pivotal role in shaping the fashion landscape in multiple markets. What you can expect:
- Execute the RAP (Retail Assortment Planning) process by selecting and customizing assortments by cluster and store location based on budget, product offering, customer demand, and merchandise trends.
- Facilitate pre-season analysis; provide collection retail assortment guidelines, objectives and line plans
- Prepare collection product knowledge presentations that are regionally relevant
- Partner withretail operations and visual merchandising teams to provide guidancetoensure presentation guidelines andproduct supply meet customer demand.
- Review key performance indicators such as sell through, sales | stock ratio and conversion; reacting quickly to changes in demand and trending merchandise categories.
- Study current market trends relative to customer demands and predict future trends in competitive market.
- Review Open-to-Buy (OTB) and identify risk and sales opportunities that meet financial goals and objectives.
- Minimum 3+ years of Buying experience (Menswear Experience Required)
- Strong Conceptual and Strategic Thinking
- SAP nice to have, but not required
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) and fashion related software
- Understanding and solid interpretation of global trends
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual clothing allowance
- Additional birthday leave
- Up to 65% off our premium product range
- Employee Referral Program where you can earn up to $2,000 per person you refer
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <