Job Role: Senior IT Manager
Reporting to: CTO
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role:
As the Senior IT Manager at ME+EM, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the business IT operations. You will lead a team of passionate IT professionals, responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all IT systems and infrastructure. Your proactive approach and technical expertise will be instrumental in driving exceptional customer experiences for your stakeholders across the business.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the businesses operational IT infrastructure and internal networks
- Guarantee the reliability and security of operational IT systems, including data backups and disaster recovery
- Implement robust security measures to protect against cyber attacks, data breaches, and any other potential risks to the business
- Supervise the deployment and maintenance of our POS systems and payment providers used in our retail stores
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain and inventory management systems
- Collaborate with external IT vendors where necessary ensure products and services are provided in line with operational requirements
- Provide excellent communication with internal stakeholders with regards to operational IT issues and workstreams
- Ensure operational IT compliance with data protection laws and relevant industry best practices
- Implement effective monitoring of our IT systems and networks to minimise risk to business operations
- Proven experience in an IT Manager role
- Strong technical knowledge across various IT domains, including infrastructure, networks and cybersecurity
- A modern, cloud first approach to solving business IT challenges
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and optimizing IT operations. Innovative mindset with a passion for exploring and implementing new technologies.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills with the ability to motivate and guide a diverse IT team.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Familiarity in the Retail and Fashion sector is an advantage.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales Generous
- Friends and Family Discount Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day Tech scheme with Curry's PC world Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage