We are excited to offer the position of Distributors Operations Specialist (EMEA) to an entrepreneurial member of our diverse team. As part of the EMEA Distributor Operations team, you'll own all things operations for our distributor partners across Europe, Africa and Middle East. From managing the order book, to planning and processing deliveries, you'll ensure that our partners see working with On as a WOW-ing experience.
- Be the go-to person and own all things operations in our European, Middle East and African distributor markets, working with partners in the region on a daily basis.
- Manage distributor order books, process orders, handle customer inquiries, and create shipping documents and invoices.
- You'll be in charge of ensuring that we carry out business to our distributor partners according to agreement and expectations.
-With the help of the wider team, organize and coordinate deliveries from both the global suppliers and local warehouses based on business and distributor partner needs.
- Roll-out global ways of operating whilst adapting and fine-tuning to local requirements.
- Co-shape how we collaborate to best support our distributor partners. Increase ease of doing business, ideating and executing on things that help the day-to-day as well as the future.
- You're both a planner and a do-er. While you manage your time and capacity based on a plan, you know how to be flexible and make things happen when opportunities call for it.
- You're a problem-solver and work independently, while at the same time collaborate and communicate efficiently with your team and colleagues.
- A degree or equivalent experience in operations, customs, business, supply chain management, logistics, customer service or a related field desired.
- Equivalent operations experience can range from processing customer orders to planning/managing deliveries and invoicing the customer.
- Experience in the consumer goods industry, ideally working with distributor partners.
- Experience with our logistics, EDI, and Business Intelligence systems, to include, but not limited to Looker, Dynamic 365, Backstage, and Nexus preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding customer service with strong communication skills.
- Team player with an excitement to work in a diverse and cross-cultural environment.
- Fluency and proficiency in professional English required, other languages is a plus.
Meet The Team
The EMEA Distributor Operations team is responsible for developing On across the growing EMEA region, composed of markets managed by distributor partners, such as the UAE, Israel, and others. We are exploring and defining how to collaborate effectively as we witness the business expand - and strategizing for further growth in the future. We are a dynamic team with different backgrounds, excited by the opportunity to influence and observe the outcomes of our efforts every day.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.