As a software engineer in one of the Partner Integration Teams, you will build the technical backbone of On's connectivity with the outside world. Your work will have a major impact on the way we integrate with our supply chain, warehouse, and commercial partners and the future success of On.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should have access to the best sportswear. For this to happen, we need high performing solutions to ensure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Write well-tested, scalable and reliable code that integrates On's ERP system with external partners
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud-native applications using serverless and microservice architectures
- Work with your team to design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that take On to the next level of technology
- Help shape On's engineering culture and contribute to its current and future success
- Strong experience with TypeScript tech stacks on the backend
- Proven track record of developing, deploying and maintaining cloud-native applications
- Experience with message queueing systems and serverless computing
- You have worked with cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Past technical experience with ERP systems and logistics processes or an interest in diving into this area
- Strong ability to work with a wide range of teams and stakeholders
Meet The Team
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.