We are excited to offer a full time role in our Global Customer Service team to a highly motivated and experienced professional who is strategic and passionate about coaching and who has had success at delivering creative training frameworks and tools. In this position you own the holistic overview of the training initiatives used in our global customer service team processes, while adapting them per region where needed. You are responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive coaching and training programs for our customer service teams worldwide. You strive for global harmonizations. Additionally, you will oversee the global quality assurance (QA) processes to ensure service excellence and adherence to established standards. You build concepts and continue to develop training programs to enable high performing teams to WOW our customers on a daily basis.
- Shape and own a global coaching & training strategy for Customer Service teams at On, from building the framework up to (co-)creating content; ensuring local relevance and development as the business and team continue growing. Own what we call the School of Wow
- Own Quality Management Tool
- Own global QA framework from concept creation to regional adherence & compliance; define standardized global scoring mechanism to assess,measure and continuously improve Customer Service Teams performance
- Establish & enforce guidelines and procedures to ensure global consistency
- Be the go-to for how we do things in Happiness Delivery, knowing the ins and outs of the different types of job as well as the needs of our external partners
- Review, champion, design and deliver a global training framework. Utilise the full training cycle and engage with key stakeholders at all levels
- Confident delivering innovative, inspirational and engaging blended learning training programs, from classroom based learning to multi-media driven initiatives and remote communications which allow for cultural differences
- Passionate about inspiring, developing others to reach beyond their dreams and deliver great results
- Build and execute a communication plan for internal Customer Service training initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in Training, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement in a global environment and multi-site setup, ideally with focus on customer facing departments.
- You know how to master training and communication: from planning over content creation up to tracking success
Ideally you are knowledgeable of COPC standards or any similar reference (Lean Six Sigma etc.)
- Your international experience helps you to account cultural differences
Very strong communicator and relationship builder, compassionate with diverse internal and external stakeholders, and confident and experienced communicating to a wide diverse audience (both in speaking and in writing)
- You have great organisation skills while maintaining a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus
Meet The Team
At On, delivering happiness is not just a word, but it's a mission. And that's also why we call our Customer Service team Happiness Deliverers. With your experience, you will partner and build strong relationships with all regional Customer Service Coaches to create innovative and impactful learning programs that boost the business, and product knowledge of our On team, with a keen focus on our customer service teams globally.
You will collaborate also with other functions such as Sales and Talent (HR) and our external partners. We have a core team in the HQ Zurich and we interact daily with our global Customer Service (CS) teams in Europe, North America, Brazil, Australia, China, and Japan.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.