As a Senior HD, your mission is to support the DTC Product Management Team. Your primary responsibility will be guiding the product and warranty team through the process of completing warranty claims in alignment with our global warranty standards.
As a Second Level Happiness Deliverer, your main responsibility is to provide support to the Happiness Delivery Representatives and exercise extended decision-making rights to address and resolve more complex customer inquiries. Your ultimate goal is to ensure exceptional customer service while maintaining company standards and policies.
You will play a critical role in providing in-depth knowledge, guidance, and leadership in the areas of customer service to external and internal customers. Your expertise will enhance the customer experience
- You bring 2+ years' experience from a comparable customer-facing and/or operational role (e.g. order management); previous experience in the retail industry is considered a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
Onthusiastic, positive attitude, and motivated to excel in a specialized role.
- Confident analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Empathetic, patient, and capable of adapting communication to various customer backgrounds and stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and remain resilient in challenging situations.
- Ability to read, write and speak German and English fluently is required
Meet The Team
At On, delivering happiness is not just a word, but it's a mission. And that's also why we call our Customer Service team Happiness Deliverers. Join us in this entrepreneurial environment and be part of an ambitious team motivated to bring creativity and innovation in their work. You will work closely with the DTC Happiness Delivery Team in Berlin and our external partner based in Athens.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.