As On's Lead of Visual Merchandising for North America, you will play a pivotal role in creating impactful and engaging retail experiences across our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and Business-to-Business (B2B) channels, showrooms and events. You will lead a team of visual merchandisers and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop and execute VM strategies that elevate our brand and support business expansion.
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategies, guidelines, and principles that align with On's brand identity, and business objectives.
- Be a visionary leader to your team, providing direction, guidance, and coaching to ensure consistent execution of all VM initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand Experience, Marketing, Campaign Design, Retail, Sales and Events teams to understand their goals and translate them into compelling VM concepts.
- Create visually appealing and impactful retail environments through effective space planning, curated product presentation and styling.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, continuously seeking innovative ways to enhance the VM experience to connect with our communities.
- Partner with Retail to monitor and analyse the performance of VM initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- 4-6 years in a management role, with a focus on VM and DTC / B2B retail environments, with proven experience successfully leading and developing a team.
- Bachelor's degree in VM, design, marketing, or other related fields, preferred but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of VM principles, including space planning, product presentation, and visual / product storytelling.
- Proficiency in industry-specific software and tools for VM, such as Adobe Creative Suite. 3d modelling capabilities is a plus but not essential.
- Exceptional creativity and an eye for detail, with the ability to translate brand concepts into exciting and engaging retail experiences.
- You excel in working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
Meet The Team
The North American Marketing Team at On is looking forward to welcoming a new member to our growing team. We spend our days working to creatively bring to life the vision of On - the fastest-growing running brand on the planet. If you're looking for a team that feels more like a family and an opportunity to bring forth an eagerness that can lend itself to a creative, high-growth and entrepreneurial driven culture then we invite you to apply.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.
Typical cash compensation range for this position inclusive of base + bonus: $99,200 - $124,000
Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate including experience, industry knowledge, qualifications, skill set, and location. Certain roles may be eligible for equity compensation in addition to cash compensation.
At On we understand cash compensation is just one piece of your total rewards package. In addition to cash compensation, On offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with a industry leading PTO package, and competitive 401k program. Additional perks and benefits include: 11 paid US holidays, corporate office closure between Christmas and New Year, and a plethora of product perks!