This position plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the HQ office runs smoothly, managing schedules, logistics, special projects and periodic coverage of the bridal showroom. The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the duties described and may be modified at any time. The work schedule will sometimes vary and include some evenings and approximately 1-2 weekends per month. Candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance of the Mumu HQ office in Los Angeles, CA. This role is based in the office 4 days per week, sometimes 5, and may work at different locations.
- Organize calendars for 4 executives, including scheduling all their appointments and meetings.
- Coordinates complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties across by utilizing multiple calendars
- May assist with logistics for all company meetings
- Provides backup coverage for calendars/scheduling of the executive team
- Keeps the office looking clean & presentable: put away dishes/sometimes clean them, clean kitchen; survey the floor daily for left out supplies and/or garbage
- Checks mail daily and hands out mail when needed,
- Maintains logs/status updates to track projects and their status
- Attend meetings where appropriate to take and share meeting notes
- Keep team documents and meeting agendas up to date and organized
- Manage, organize, and safeguard confidential material, displaying the utmost level of discretion and ethical standards
- Be on-call for last-minute itinerary changes and in-transit emergencies
- Prepares and processes purchasing card and expense reports in accordance with travel policy guidelines
- Assists in preparing presentations and proofreading documents
- Assists with team projects and events as needed (offsites, team building activities, etc.)
- Executes communication requests to property management and parking companies.
- Provides some coverage at the headquarters (HQ) front desk
- Partners with other admins for supply orders for HQ and Warehouse locations; including snacks & drinks
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience as an administrative assistant
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment, flexible in changing direction as needed.
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative setting
- Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office, Slack and project management or productivity applications, with the ability to learn and implement new tools/systems
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a high volume of tasks, problem solve and offer creative solutions
- Candidate must be highly organized with ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency.
- Discreet and able to maintain confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in learning more about fashion, fashion design operations and/or retail operations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Google Calendar, and scheduling for more than 3 Executives, simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience working for 4 or more executives simultaneously, highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Proficient in Gmail & MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work and think independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain professional composure in various situations.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
Show Me Your Mumu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider for employment all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.