To direct all activities required to achieve district goals, including sales and profit objectives, customer service, human resources as it relates to development and retention of team, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandise presentation.Ideal candidate is located in greater Atlanta, GA area. General Responsibilities:
- Develop Store Managers and or Market or Area Managers to accomplish district's objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, career and succession pathing, retention and motivation
- Ensure attainment of sales, payroll, operating expenses and inventory shortage goals for district
- Meet or exceeds customer service objectives with emphasis on store team
- Coaching and follow-up
- Ensure that merchandise is maintained to company standard, with emphasis on allocation, presentation, restocking and recovery
- Act as a liaison between stores and corporate office
- Help to set priorities and direction for district
- Understand TH culture, ensures compliance with the brands core values, operational standards as well as TH's mission, vision, and strategic priorities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Regional Director or Zone VP
Revenue Generation Responsibilities:
- Ensure TH customer service standards are being met and modeled
- Adhere to Human Resources standards following general practices, minimizing exceptions and remaining objective
- Recruit, selects, hires and develops diverse management level talent for the district
- Fill open positions with qualified candidates utilizing 30 days as goal - maintaining a talent pool
- Assess, develops, educates, mentors and provides timely feedback and coaching on a regular and consistent basis
- Hold teams accountable for achievement of results
- Manage conflict
- Empower and involves team in decision making process while guiding process
- Receptive to feedback and fosters dialogue around solutions
- Lead by taking calculated risks and manages through change and adversity
- Maintain confidentiality and meets own commitments
- Share vision and plans execution of districts strategy in alignment with corporate, zone and regional initiatives
- Is responsible for setting and attaining district sales and expense management goals
- Responsible for meeting payroll goals
- Drive quantifiable performance (LY, Plan, UPT, Conversion, Leverage, Inventory, Internal and External Operational Assessments)
- Educate store teams on reports, analysis of business trends and inventory opportunities
- Analyze business reports consistently and develop strategy to maximize financial performance
Visual, Brand and Product Management Responsibilities:
- Prioritize workflow through successful planning and time management.
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations.
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the stores.
- Responsible for maintenance of the physical appearance and cleanliness of stores within district.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, and generate alternatives and solutions.
- Adhere to deadlines; conducts pilots and provides pertinent feedback when necessary.
- Track and check for compliance of all company assigned training within the district.
- Recommend ideas to improve standards and processes.
- Demonstrate ability to convey company expectations.
- Ensure execution of all pricing strategies to achieve gross margin goals
- Ensure that all stores in the district are merchandised according to visual
- guidelines; understands and holds teams accountable to the standards that are outlined by the store concept and the VMCS
- Educate the team on assessing visual directives and substituting product as needed; coaches teams to drive sales opportunities through adjustments to product placement
- Communicate observations and opportunities regarding quality control through proper channels
- Partner when necessary to manage store inventories
- Ensure timely planning and execution of store seasonal concept
- Ensure all managers can clearly articulate the company's brand positioning
- Ask probing questions
- Proven ability to network and maintain talent pool for recruitment; select and develop store management teams; develop bench strength; coach and counsel; persuasively argue a point of view without losing objectivity
- Ability to function as a role model during all store visits, ensuring that the customer remains the top priority; ability to respond in an empathetic way when dealing with customer complaints or needs
- Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team accountable and follow-up on all activities within the district
- Proven ability to challenge and motivate management teams in an atmosphere of mutual respect by supporting TH brand core values
- Knowledge of visual standards and techniques; ability to implement and interpret according to store floor concept and VMCS principles and standards. Able to individualize for stores as needed
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to corporate and direct reports; ability to express and logically articulate point of view while reinforcing company initiatives and values
- Ability to analyze business trends and function within payroll, shortage and controllable expenses to maximize district performance and profitability
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Ability to assess market, share information with corporate and store teams and translate into an impact to overall district business
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH