About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/. The Region
The PVH South East Region is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets such as Italy, Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Africa, and the CIS region. While covering a massive area counting 45+ countries, our hub is extremely diverse (25+ nationalities) and has strong potential. We are ambitious and committed to unlocking our full potential and to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
In this ever-changing environment the opportunities are almost endless. We believe we can outcompete our best competitors through strong (consumer & product) focus and (cross-territorial) collaboration.
Associates working for the South East Region are excited in managing and building relationships with our partners and colleagues across various cultures and backgrounds and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment. We look for our associates to be true bridge builders, have a 'hands-on' mentality and thriving in a multi-cultural, territorial channel and divisional environment.The Position
As IT Specialist you will support office and warehouse users in Istanbul and retail stores throughout Turkey.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ticket Management
- End User/VIP/Remote Support
- Incident, Problem, Performance, Capacity and Change Management
- PC/laptop hardware Asset, Software, App. installations/Fix/Troubleshooting
- IDM/Access Management
- IT process documentation
- L1 Network Troubleshooting
- Office Infra Support including imaging, cabling, Internet, printer, wi-fi
- On/off boarding store support
What You Can Expect From Us
- University degree in a a computer science or a technology is required
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions, preferably in retail industry.
- Fluent in English required. Turkish is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience with AD (users and computers), SCCM (reporting and deployment) and CITRIX.
- Basic networking knowledge is required
- Extensive hardware knowledge + peripherals like scanners, cameras, copiers etc.
- Experience with Incident Registration tools. (Service Desk tool managing workload, priorities, expectations and reporting)
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Administrative processes is required. (Ticketing systems)
- Experience with Remote support
- Experience with, iPhone and iPads.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and stress resistant
- Punctual, accurate and result oriented
- Organized and structured in order to work pro-actively
- Strong communicator and service minded
- No obstacles for travel
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work. Benefits include:
- Smart Work Policy that empowers our associates to work flexibly from the office and home.
- Turkey based, Istanbul
- The possibility to work from anywhere in the world for 4 weeks per year.
- The opportunity to work with great likeminded people, lots of team-building opportunities and events.
- An inspiring fashion environment which means you'll always be up to date on the latest trends.
PVH and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, nationality, personal orientation, race, religion, etc. #LI-SS1