Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The IT Infrastructure Systems engineer role requires a high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with strong communication skills. Must quickly and effectively diagnose, and resolve issues related to Windows PC's, Mac, mobile devices, printers, and video conferencing. The organization is looking for an individual who is customer focused, passionate about the end user experience, enjoys challenging themselves constantly to improve, and empowering the end user community by providing IT knowledge and tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide IT onsite, offsite and remote support of computer hardware, operating systems, networks, and applications
* Install and configure computer desktops, laptops, printer, mobile devices and software.
* Experience troubleshooting and resolving computer and network issues both remotely and onsite in a multi-office work environment
* Participate in the implementation of technology refresh cycles
* Plan and execute PC refresh across multiple operating systems Microsoft and Mac
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills
* Hardware and Software troubleshooting
* Customer service focused
* Setup conferencing equipment and test audio/video quality prior to meetings
* Log all incidents and service requests into the call logging tool to track and monitor metrics, diagnose chronic issues, and follow up
* Provide feedback, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing for technology products and services
* Experience controlling IT inventory, assets and deployed software
* Attention to detail and the ability to fix problems 100% with minimum recurrence
* Fast learner and tester of newer technologies
* Strong use of ServiceNow
* Demonstrated experience solving IT problems and diagnosis when other IT infrastructure technologies are involved
* Prioritize the work week to maximize the user deliveries.
* Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Management Guidelines Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3+ years of Desktop Support experience
* Higher Certificate or BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline, or 3+ years of experience in the IT support role.
* Required Experience: The minimum experience for this position is 2-3 years of relevant experience in Desktop Support and Windows Virtual Desktop
* ITIL Certification a plus
* Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Surface tablets, Windows Operating Systems and Office Suite
* Experience with Active Directory account creation, password resets, group membership changes, distribution groups and other AD functions
* Experience supporting VPN clients and VPN Administration
* Experience supporting and setup of mobile phones, iPhone, Android and tablets
* Experience supporting Citrix, Zoom, DTEN Display, SCCM deployment, bootable USB drives
* Experience facilitating a new user setup including but not limited to phone setup, network port activation and testing, pc setup, network account creation, etc.
* Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Jabra headsets and other phone accessories
* Experience imaging and deploying new and replacement laptop and desktop equipment.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin