Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In Global Retail Services, the Customer Experience team is responsible for developing strategies, concepts and tools that enable our offline and online sales channels to deliver a world-class end to end customer experience and journey always with a "Consumer First" mind-set and in support of our "Claim Five" strategy.What you can expect:
- As a customer experience expert with the focus on instore member journey and loyalty, you will initiate, further develop, and manage projects and concepts with a strong focus on the end to end customer in-store experience and journey
- You will take the lead and be the expert in implementing innovative in-store loyalty services that enhances and brings Customer Experience to life in all stores and across all store categories. This involves developing the operational excellence for the stores by developing guidelines and clear instructions for in-store implementation
- Proactive, comprehensive expansion of global omnichannel loyalty concept for the HUGO BOSS end consumers. Working closely with local markets to determine international requirements. Ensuring roll out to new markets, conceptualize local elements into the global framework and monitor local implementation where applicable
- Other responsibilities include planning and execution of cross-functional workshops and exchange meetings and calls ensuring engagement of the participants and outcomes for improvement
- As a Manager, you will also contribute to the further development of the Customer Experience Strategy at HUGO BOSS together with the team and leaders.
- By working in this diverse and highly communicative environment, you will be required to work cross-functionally and with a strong international focus. You will be expected to take on ownership of all your tasks and manager the stakeholders accordingly
- Study of (international) business administration or economics, business administration/management, textile/trade management or comparable training.
- Several years of experience in project management, loyalty and retail related roles
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); any other language is a plus
- A passion for fashion and lifestyle and strong interest in investigating more on the topic on Customer Experience
- Out-of the box thinking and strong people and intercultural skills and the ability to connect
- Strong MS Office skills (Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.