On is taking the global sports footwear, apparel and accessories market by storm with cutting-edge tech and innovative products. We are seeking a Merchandise Planner to quantify and transform On's product strategy for the America's into actionable and accountable plans. You will work collaborate with our Merchandising and Sales teams to ensure we have the right plans to reach every consumer who wants On.
- Drive future seasonal product forecasts with the regional heads to maximize opportunities and minimize product liability, validating projections using both past sales, market intelligence future opportunities
- Manage the development of annual and seasonal merchandise forecasting for categories including: pre-season top-down/bottom-up level plans for sales, inventory, markdowns/sell out plans, style counts, productivity and margin
- Partner with product merchants to develop and propose business tactics in response to current business trends, advising them on open-to-buy, optimum unit purchasing, etc
- Routinely presents recommendations and other analysis to senior leadership and executive management related to driving short and long-term business goals including hind-sights, color/pattern selling, etc
- Manages, maintains and communicates of all seasonal forecasting tools
- 2+ years of experience with product planning or other applicable experience
- 1+ years working for a global retailer or within the sports and performance apparel industry, fashion design industry, or other premium brands
- High proficiency with MS Excel, forecasting tools, and sales planning tools
- You have experience presenting and communicating with key stakeholders, internally and externally and are able to navigate through an organization adjusting language to diverse audiences
- You have experience analyzing, reviewing trends and data to forecast a holistic story across a product category
- Willingness to travel up to 5% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
Meet The Team
Ever imagine working in a team, where a passion for people and a commitment to movement comes first? You'll be joining an entrepreneurial and collaborative team, passionate about crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our North America Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.