On is looking for an entrepreneurial-spirited team member to join our team as a Regional Sales Representative, representing the brand in the field along the Gulf Coast, with an employee based in Jackson MS, Mobile AL, or Pensacola FL. On is the fastest-growing running brand globally and our success is largely attributed to our premium sales concept.
Every day at On is an opportunity to learn and grow, whilst amplifying On's brand and innovative products to our partners, helping to build the world's next great Sportswear brand. Come join a community of athletes and dreamers who dare to dream big and move fast.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, focusing on increasing market share within existing doors by identifying and implementing solutions that meet key customer objectives and advocating those objectives throughout the organization
- Champion brand awareness and strategize ways to ensure that On is on top of our consumers' mind through supporting in-store and digital execution of product merchandising, launches, and special events
- Support daily account operations including order book management, inventory management, driving sell-in/sell-out, optimizing product assortment and merchandising, and bringing solutions to top-of-mind customer concerns
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, using On material and data in a meaningful and strategic manner to the region's customer base, keeping an eye for prospective new doors that fit within the overall On strategy
- Perform sales analytics reviews to ensure adjustments are able to be made in line with On's overall sales strategies and sales targets are achieved
- Perform market analysis to inform product and channel strategies, keeping up with current and possible future practices and trends with the competition and in the marketplace
- 2+ years of years in the consumer goods industry in outside sales, account management, retail marketing, retail planning, or related experience
- You embody a service-minded attitude and have a history of sales success and a unique ability to navigate difficult client conversations and negotiate wins, building long-lasting relationships
- You have strong Excel and data analysis skills and ideally experience with sales planning, forecasting, and retail math
- You relish the challenge of crafting and executing strategies to develop business with the existing customer base as well as create new opportunities for growth
- You enjoy marketing brands you believe in and sharing that with clients in an inspiring way
- You are located within Jackson MS, Mobile AL, or Pensacola FL or within close proximity and have an inclination to travel 60% percent of the time, fluctuating based on business needs
Meet The Team
Ever imagine working in a team, where a passion for people and a commitment to movement comes first? You'll be joining an entrepreneurial and collaborative team, passionate about crafting a premium sales experience for our retail partners, pioneering new ways of strategic account management, and spreading the excitement of our brand. Our United States Sales team is growing, come along for the journey.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.