Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You direct and oversee the day-to-day creative marketing efforts to ensure cross-functional teams are running efficiently and operationally enabled for success. From resource allocation and time management to integrated multichannel workflows, this role is central to the delivery of our creative work.What you can expect:
- Creative Planning:First point of contact for cross-functional marketing teams and business stakeholders.Plan, evaluate, and prioritize all project briefs funneling into Creative Marketing.
- Creative Resourcing:Be the point of contact for all creative resource needs. Scope briefs and assign cross-functional teams, matching talent fit and skill sets appropriate to project needs.
- Creative Workflow:Traffic end-to end creative workflow across multile streams, with full visibility from concept through to delivery.
- Creative Technology:Drive requirements for our creative resource and workflow management tool.
- Process Improvement: Strive to identify and improve processes and tools where required, seek continued areas for innovation aligned with our creative endeavors and aspirations.
- Budget Control:Drive and analyze reporting on resource plans, forecasts, freelance and outsourcing costs and inform necessary adjustments.
- 8+ years of experience in working in a creative agency or in-house agency, developing creative work across multiple channels
- Experience in project management and resource allocation platforms, tools and/or software of various types is a plus.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to think clearly under pressure, remaining flexible and managingchallenging deadlines/stressful situations with confidence
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and keeping accurate and detailed records for every project
- Collaboratingwell with others and team player with a positive attitude and provides visibility to all necessary team members
- High level of flexibility, diplomacy, and voice to positively influence decision making and enforce processes
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.