Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To be part of our dynamic, passionate world we are looking for a "Fabric Purchasing Specialist" to be charged in our HUGO BOSS Izmir factory.What you can expect:
- In accordance with Hugo Boss procurement policy, researching fabric companies that can be partners in the local and/or global market,
- Establishing, developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Investigation of materials in accordance with HB quality standards, cost and deadline expectations,
- Following domestic and international market conditions and innovations,
- Procurement of fabrics in accordance with product specifications, collection structure and customer expectations,
- Realization of quality, price and deadline analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering orChemical Engineering,
- Business English knowledge (both written & spoken),
- MS Office and SAP Knowledge,
- Experienced in material purchasing, supply chain and/or customer representative positions in the textile industry.
Information on KVKK(Personal Data Protection Law)
- #BeYourOwnBoss and we are going to support your individual leadership development with HUGO BOSS NewBie Program,
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- We care about balance in every moment of life and to support this, we offer social facilities such as a fitness center, basketball, volleyball, football, tennis sports fields and a hairdresser for men/women at Hugo Boss Izmir.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. You can have your lunches in our à la carte restaurant, sip your Starbucks coffee during your break, and place your boutique cake orders from our patisserie for your special days.
- We also know the value of our health. In addition to Private Health Insurance, you can also benefit from our comprehensive health services offered by our workplace doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, psychologists and nurses.
Before uploading your CV, please check whether you have shared any special personal data (for example, your race information, ethnic origin, political opinion, religion, association, foundation or union membership, health data, etc.) within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, and please give your explicit consent. Otherwise, do not share this data with us.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.