Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Brand Specialist at Fenwick department store in Kingston. The primary function of this role is to oversee the Paul Smith area and be responsible for ensuring the brand has a positive presence within the store. As a Paul Smith brand ambassador, you should embody our Retail Values and deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships while promoting the brand image and culture whilst story telling about our products.
What's in it for you
•A generous seasonal clothing and uniform allowance.
•60% discount on Paul Smith products.
•Access to exclusive sample sales.
•Wellbeing support through Retail trust for you and your family.
•33 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays with an option to buy or sell an extra 5 days holiday annually.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the full list of benefits we can offer you.
• Welcoming all clients through the Paul Smith sales ceremony, greeting, discovering, proposing, closing and client follow up to provide a memorable customer experience.
• Keeping customers up to date with any Paul Smith activity to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• Providing an ‘above and beyond’ experience to ensure unique customer interaction, resulting in a high level of repeat business throughout your area.
• Maximising all sales and customer opportunities and achieving set sales targets.
• Building strong working relationships with the House of Fraser team.
• Giving relevant business feedback to Paul Smith personnel.
• Delivering the brand visual standards while ensuring that stock levels are maintained to the required company standard.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance and individual flair.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confident and collaborative.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work to own initiative.
Who you are
• Loves to provide excellent customer service.
• Minimum 1 year experience within a premium or luxury retail.
• Is keen to work towards individual sales targets.
• Enjoys learning and sharing product knowledge with customers.
• Highly computer literate in order to monitor stock levels and interpret financial data.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shortlisting process commences once the advert is released. In some cases, a position is filled before the advert has closed - to avoid disappointment please complete your application prior to the closing date.