An exciting opportunity has arisen for a super-efficient, flexible, resilient and proactive Client Services Assistant to support our dynamic VIP Sales Executives as part of our successful and growing VIP Sales Department.
This role is primarily based over a Monday to Friday rota system, with some ad hoc flexibility for weekend support as required, dependent upon the clients’ needs.
This role would suit someone who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment and has exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships in a professional and respectful manner at all times throughout the sales transaction, ensuring the very best customer service is offered to DSM VIP clients.
- Creation and subsequent retention of new clients both local and internationally.
- Setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Achievement of key financial targets.
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service through a courteous and efficient approach at all times.
- Managing enquiries, comments, direct messages and communicating with customers on Social Media Platforms.
- Organise the week ahead with schedules . Appointments, new delivery launches, brand line sheets, pdfs and iCloud photos.
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our VIP clients
- Hosting VIP events for the market.
- Act as a main point of contact for general VIP enquiries.
- Confidently manage the customer database and forecasting future purchasing trends based on current purchasing history.
- Dealing with a wide range of customers, ranging from stylists and personal shoppers, to tourists, students, walk ins as well as other fashion organisations, VIP clients etc.
- Ensure product is transferred promptly as required.
Support to Senior Sales Team
- Provide support to the Senior Sales Team before, during and after sales transactions
- Regular communication with VIP clients maintaining a good rapport and professional tone at all times.
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Supporting and facilitating the sales process on the shop floor.
- Organise shipping and layaways to client homes making sure presentation and packaging is to a very high standard.
- Timely packing and despatch of all stock once sold ensuring safe receipt by the client and appropriate follow-up.
- Correct processing of all approvals, overseeing the entire process from beginning to end.
- Book all couriers, shipments and returns in communication with the DSML Concierge Team and keeping the clients fully updated throughout.
- Oversee all overseas clients mail orders;
- Photographing new items and sending presentations / product images and information in a professional manner via e-mail.
- Maintaining product image database and look books.
- Presenting the items before an appointment in the VIP room
- Ensure the database of client details is kept up to date and correct as well as recording all key dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays on file for all VIP clients.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business.
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Comprehensive understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM.
- Client book of potential New Business for DSM.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Multi-disciplined, multi-tasker.
- Tech savvy able to maximise both digital and physical experiences. In particular Whats App and We Chat platforms.
- Multi-tasking to suit client needs and work in an organised clear manner.
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of iPhoto / Dropbox etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Pro.
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Flexible with working hours to ensure absolute client satisfaction.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, able to multi task and prioritise effectively within a high pressure and superfast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions promptly.
What We Offer
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with each year of service up to 5 additional days
- A generous Commission Scheme and Clothing Allowance
- Up to 60% Employee Discount
- 50% discount on all Rose Bakery food and drink
- Access to RetailTrust, our Employee Assistant Programme
- 24/7 Access to our VirtualGP service
- Cyclescheme and Eyecare Vouchers
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.