INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, we build iconic brands together. Our Brand Manager is accountable for the delivery of top line and bottom line targets for a portfolio of brands or a single brand. You will oversee commercial operations across markets/networks and will work closely with store staff and retailers to ensure achievement of targets through advanced customer and people experience while also raising brand awareness and sharing incredible experiences together.
- Participate in setting up the yearly strategic plan and budgets
- Participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, marketing, merchandising and regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity)
- Coordinate with the Marketing team; recommend marketing mix for existing shops and new openings
- Receive allocated yearly budget and monitor the budget achievement in coordination with Finance
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales targets, margin and profit and take corrective action when necessary
- Approve Brand mix and oversee smooth implementation of opening, closing and renovation of stores and/or counters and often get involved with the demand planning
- Maintain smooth relationships with the suppliers/brand owners and business partners
- Negotiate targets, locations and brand support with key suppliers
- Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analysing benchmarks
- Analyse and improve cost effectiveness; prepare ad review budget updates in collaboration with General Manager
- Attend Sales Managers/ Retail Managers meetings to review counter performances: sales achievements, marketing activities, staff training
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activities; provide action plans and follow up on implementation
- Ensure proper implementation of in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Brand Owner
- Analyse profitability of the counters/ brands & monitor market share
- Review monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store/counter KPIs and prepare action plan accordingly
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in managing large network of retail, distribution and e-commerce beauty
- Experience in marketing online and offline
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Arabic speaking mandate.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Brand Manager