The global supply chain team is looking for a technology and systems-savvy professional to join the team at the On labs in Zurich. We are excited to offer this role to a driven team player with exceptional problem-solving skills and the mindset to leverage own ideas and bring new initiatives to life. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast as you take responsibility for maintaining and enhancing our ERP system to enable superior operational performance within the team. With your proven technical skillset and deep knowledge in supply chain management, you will contribute to major implementation projects which come with great opportunities to grow in your position!
- Maintain and enhance our ERP system D365 including its integrated tech landscape and related processes within the functionality of Supply Chain
- Assure interfaces to external tools run reliably and fast
- Analyze complex problems and manage their resolution within the On team as well as with external partners
- Own given ERP functionalities of the supply chain team and continuously drive new enhancements in collaboration with our Technology team
- Learn new IT tools and processes. Support your peers in maintaining other Supply Chain systems within their area of responsibility
- Be part of various projects such as rollouts of new business entities in D365
- Degree or deep knowledge in Technology, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in working with ERP systems and their associated tech landscape, preferably Dynamics 365
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are experienced in project management, used to coordinate cross functionally and communicate effectively within and across teams
- You are comfortable working highly independent and taking your own initiatives comes naturally
- You can multitask, prioritize and react in an energetic and fast-paced environment
Meet The Team
As a global Supply Chain team, we convert innovative product designs into commercialized products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers.
We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and "industry standards".
We work closely with various teams such as Product Management, Technology, Sales, Finance, Controlling and various functional sub teams within Supply Chain in order to support our business' global growth whilst continuously ensuring operational excellence.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.